Rutabaga Pie

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Oh, come on, seriously. Again?

I am unbelievably tired of hearing about cases like this. The concept behind freedom of religion, I am quite sure, is not that one has the freedom to coerce others to follow his preferred religion. No doubt if I tried to force my godlessness onto some poor innocent pharmacist such as this one, no one would make any kind of a public stink about it, because [i]we are all equal under the law[/i], and such.

Also? Plan B does not equal an abortion pill, so it's not against your religion anyway. The only people who think it lets a fertilized egg slide right out of the unreceptive vagina are decidedly not scientists. Let me reiterate: Plan B != RU-486. One of these things is not like the other: An abortion, RU-486, Plan B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home